HEADSHOT SESSION INFORMATION
Why choose Charles Aydlett Photography?
Everyone has sat through an uncomfortable photo session where you're asked to simply "smile" and it's over. The outcome of those photos can range from cheesy to flat-out boring. But your headshot represents your brand - whether you're an actor looking for the first big break, an author releasing a book, a professional itching for a new challenge and need to put your best foot forward on Linkedin and other channels, or maybe you just want more right swipes on Tinder. Your headshot is important, and the experience should be enjoyable. From the moment you walk into the studio, you'll feel less like you're getting a headshot and more like you're at your favorite local spot. From refreshments to your favorite Spotify playlist on surround sound, you'll feel at home. My approach to headshots is to make it a fun, genuine, and collaborative process for you to secure images that best represent your brand and personality.
Premium Headshot Photoshoot:
Ideal for actors, authors, dancers, entrepreneurs, and other creatives that need a variety of looks:
- 2 hours allotted for session
- Multiple background options (white, gray, and black seamless) available for shoot allowing for a variety of looks to achieve headshots to match your brand
- Option to use custom hand-painted canvas backdrops (gray and brown)
- Unlimited outfit changes during session
- 2 retouched high resolution jpegs
Standard Headshot Session
Best suited for professionals wanting a headshot that meshes with their personal and business brand:
- 1 hour allotted for session
- 1 background used for shoot - white, gray, or black seamless
- 2 looks (one outfit change - most professional clients use a more conservative photo for their company website/marketing materials, and a more casual headshot for social media)
- 1 retouched high resolution jpeg
LinkedIn Headshot Session
Want to boost your presence on LinkedIn, this session is ideal for individuals that need a fresh headshot to replace that 8 year old wedding/bar photo:
- 15-20 minute session
- White background
- 1 look
- 1 low resolution jpeg edited for use on LinkedIn
- A critical part of the session is culling the images during the shoot. Shooting tethered to the computer lets me consult with clients in between looks, allowing them to select the keepers and making sure all client expectations are met.
- Within 24 hours of the shoot, a curated selection of headshots will be posted to a password protected site for you to make final selections for retouching. Additional retouched files are $65 each.
Sales tax for all photography services apply.
Cash, checks, credit cards, and Paypal are all accepted as methods of payment.
50% deposit required to book session.